Frequently Asked Questions About The Math Translator Courses
All of The Math Translator courses are available with one subscription. Those courses are:
- Prealgebra - composed of 62 comprehensive one-hour lectures, 963 homework support videos, and answer keys for each practice test
- Elementary Algebra - composed of 80 comprehensive one-hour lectures, 1,116 homework support videos, and answer keys for each practice test
- Intermediate Algebra - composed of 95 comprehensive one-hour lectures, 1,021 homework support videos, and answer keys for each practice test
- College Algebra - composed of 65 comprehensive one-hour lectures, 730 homework support videos, and answer keys for each practice test
- Algebra & Trigonometry - composed of 85 comprehensive one-hour lectures, 974 homework support videos, and answer keys for each practice test
- Precalculus - composed of 73 comprehensive one-hour lectures, 800 homework support videos, and answer keys for each practice test
No, one subscription provides access to all of The Math Translator courses. So one subscription may be used by all of your children. However, your login may only be used on one device at a time. That means that you will need to stagger the usage of the website to one child at a time.
If you are having issues accessing your account simply click the "Forgot Password or Username" link on the login page. You will be walked through the process of resetting your credentials and gaining access to your account.
You can change your password by clicking on the "My Account" button, and then on the "Account Details" tab. The "My Account" button is found on the Courses Homepage.
Yes! All subscriptions start with a 7-day free trial so you can explore the courses that The Math Translator offers and decide if it is right for you. If you wish to continue with the service, then you will be charged on a month-to-month basis after your free trial ends. If you cancel your service before the 7-day free trial expires, then you will not be charged.
Unfortunately, I am not available for individual instruction at this time.
You can cancel your The Math Translator subscription at any time, and you will continue to have access to the courses through the end of your current billing period. To cancel, login and go to the “My Account” page on the website. Click on "Subscriptions" and follow the instructions for cancellation. If you cancel your subscription, your account will automatically close at the end of your current billing period. To see when your account will close, click “Subscriptions” on the “My Account” page.